Front: The facts of being over 70
- Q: Where can singles over the age of 70 find younger people who are interested in them?
- A: Try a bookstore, under Fiction.
- Q: How can you avoid the terrible curse of elderly wrinkles?
- A: Take off your glasses.
- Q: Why should 70-year-olds use a valet?
- A: Valets don’t forget where they park your car.
- Q: Is it common for 70-year-olds to have a problem with short-term memory storage?
- A: Storing memory is not an issue. Retrieving it is the problem.
- Q: As people age, do they sleep more soundly?
- A: Yes, usually with afternoon napping.
- Q: Where should 70-year-olds look for their eyeglasses?
- A: On their foreheads.
- Q: What is the most common remark made by 70-year-olds when they enter antique stores?
- A: “OMG, I remember having these!”
Card measures 165 x 115 mm (folded). Comes with one envelope (pink).