Front: The perks of being over 60
- Kidnappers are not very interested in you.
- In a hostage situation you are likely to be released first.
- No one expects you to run— anywhere.
- People call at 8 PM and ask, “Did I wake you?”
- You get into heated arguments about pension plans.
- People no longer view you as a hypochondriac.
- There is nothing left to learn the hard way.
- Things you buy now won’t wear out.
- You can eat supper at 5 PM.
- You can live without sex but not without your glasses.
- Your secrets are safe with your friends because they can’t remember them either.
- Your supply of brain cells is finally down to a manageable size.
- You can’t remember who sent you this card.
- And you notice these are all in BIG PRINT for your convenience.
Card measures 165 x 115 mm (folded). Comes with one envelope (green).